Blood Orange Infused Chocolate Bark
12 oz. good quality white chocolate
1 cup chopped mixed dried fruit & nuts(optional)
2 tbsps. of The Urban Vine’s blood orange olive oil
- In a microwave or double broiler, gently melt chocolate on the lowest possible heat setting.
- Stir regularly, removing from heat as needed. The goal is to keep the temperature under 90 degrees.
- Add the blood orange olive oil, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle immediately with dried fruit & nut mixture.
- Let it cool for 1-2 hrs. or until set.
- Break into serving size pieces & enjoy!