Baked Balsamic White Fish
2-4 ozs. of white flaky fish of your choice
1-2 tbsps. premium olive oil
2-3 cloves minced garlic
1-2 tbsps. of aged traditional balsamic
Seasonello sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Make a tinfoil pouch large enough to fit your fillets and drizzle olive oil into the pouch.
- Rinse your fillets and pat dry. Rub both sides of fillets in olive oil and let rest in the pouch.
- Rub garlic into fillets, drizzling balsamic over each piece of fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the tinfoil around the fillets and twist closed.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 20-30 mins, depending on thickness of fish pieces.